Gamebook store

Tuesday 3 February 2015

A crate of souls and a ship's spine breaking


Take the helm of your steamship and set sail for the unknown! Sunless Sea is a game of discovery, loneliness and frequent death, set in the award-winning Victorian Gothic universe of Fallen London.
In case you hadn't heard,the complete Sunless Sea goes on sale from 09:30 PST on Friday. I'm telling you now because we have big gamebooky news coming up on the blog then - don't miss, or all of history might be irrevocably altered.

6 comments:

  1. I *say*. If this is a F_____ L____ reboot announce, I am gonna find it more exciting than our actual own actual launch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess you missed this, then, Alexis:

      http://fabledlands.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/on-grapevine.html

      I must say, Sunless Sea looks absolutely imperial.

      Delete
    2. Btw there's a no-prize to anyone who spots where that "absolutely imperial" line comes from :-)

      Delete
  2. Well, this is quite a paradox. It occurs to me that AK may have been vaguely on the right track with the letter "F". I really do need more time to think about this...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds to me like you've twigged it. Anybody still in the dark, there's another hint coming up tomorrow.

      Delete