Gamebook store

Tuesday 6 April 2021

Crossing the Cauldron

If you missed out on the Kickstarter for Blood Sword 5: The Walls of Spyte back in 2019, here's your one and only chance to jump aboard. Just 250 colour hardbacks were printed* but there was one duplicate**, and it's available on eBay till Sunday.

Alternatively you could be a cheapskate and just get the paperbacks. But that hardback is a thing of beauty, believe me.

I didn't personally have a lot to do with The Walls of Spyte, but while editing the book for re-release I had a whole lot of ideas for what I'd have liked to do to make it fit in better with the rest of the Blood Sword series. If you're interested then there's an article on my Patreon -- or you could wait (see cheapskatery, above) and eventually I'll probably post it here.

*Actually it was probably more like 260 copies, as some of the 250 backers ordered an extra copy, but I'm rounding it off. And only about seventy were signed. 

** I goofed, if you must know, and did one of the signature orders twice. Duh.

No comments: