Prime Games' founder Victor Atanasov gives more details on the company's blog, so scoot over there for answers to all the questions that I'm sure you're eager to ask. Just to recap the bullet points here, the game will include:
- An interactive world map that will become the heart and soul of the game with locations from the books.
- Branching text visualized in a modern, user-friendly fashion.
- Turn-based tactical combat system adapted for PC gamers, retaining and expanding upon the balance achieved within the books.
- Reworked classes and character progression skill trees.
- Resource management systems (inventory, blessings, hideouts, resurrection deals, skills, abilities, cargo, etc).
- Save/load for normal mode and, of course, the lack of such for Iron Man mode.
- Visual effects and animations.
Jamie and I absolutely love the art style for the game. And if you scroll down to the end of Victor's blog post you'll catch a glimpse of the interactive map of the Isle of the Druids on the screen in front of us. Whetted your appetite yet?