Where was all this interest a decade ago? That's when I released Can You Brexit? Ancient history now, but all the issues dealt with there are still in play. You can buy the book or play the browser version free.
Where was all this interest a decade ago? That's when I released Can You Brexit? Ancient history now, but all the issues dealt with there are still in play. You can buy the book or play the browser version free.
Is print on demand a viable way to bring back out-of-print gamebooks? Or is a reissue still dependent on expected sales?
ReplyDeleteThe English editions of Fabled Lands, Blood Sword, etc, are all POD. I think the Italian, French and German versions all have print runs, which does mean they're dependent on warehousing and sales.
DeleteI wonder if Jamie & Mark have considered print on demand for Falcon 2-6 :/
DeleteI'm guessing what puts them off is they'd have to scan the books, OCR the text, edit it, check the flowchart, and typeset it all. I did that for the first Falcon book but the rest is up to them.
DeleteAre WOTT #0 Ninja & #7 Redeemer under Fabled Lands Publishing/Spark Furnace?
DeleteNo, those are published by David Walters.
Delete